STOCK PERSON/EGG PACKER
REQ. FOR FREE RANGE EGG ENTERPRISE
-Experience of working with livestock favourable
-An aptitude towards working with animals crucial
-Become part of the team in a growing farming business where high standards and high achievement are at the heart of everything we do.
– Up to 25 hours per week
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU’RE INTERESTED
email@example.com 07919 287479
Written applications by 8/11/2017
We are seeking somebody to join our team within the Free Range Egg enterprise based near Skirlaugh. The successful candidate will be required to carry out daily stock management and egg packing tasks usually along with another member of staff.
– To complete daily tasks, including;
o Checking of the hens welfare
o Collecting mislaid eggs
o Egg packing
o Cleaning and maintenance of the packing room
o Keeping records and reporting to the manager
– Rigorous upkeep and compliance with the sites biosecurity requirements
– Maintenance of the highest standards of practice and compliance with BEIC Lion Code and Freedom Food regulations
– Working with the manager and other team members to seek continued improvement
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF APPLICANT
– Self-motivated and also able to work as part of a team
– Willingness to learn
– Willingness to adapt and change to meet the needs of the flock
– Good communicator
– Good timekeeper
– Able to maintain good records
– Pleasant manner
Negotiable dependant on experience.
HOURS OF WORK
Shifts are 4 hours per day, normally in the morning currently 8am until 12 noon.
Flexibility is required to meet the needs of the flock and may sometimes require early starts/antisocial work times.
Extra hours over and above the basic are sometimes available, again to meet the specific needs of the flock and non-routine tasks.